Fairyloot Unboxing for April // Ella

Monday 1 May 2017

Hi there, it's Ella.
And, uh, yeah, I am so behind schedule.
I wanted to upload at least two posts last week and I took the photos for them, but then, I went on a trip without posting in advance or at least preuploading the pictures so I will post everything in the next few days.



However, here we go:
On last Monday, my Fairyloot box finally arrived (though I couldn't pick it up until the day after, because my neighbours took it for me but then they weren't at home until Tuesdays afternoon.

So, let's go!


First, we have this super cute To The Stars mug with a quote from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas designed by Risa Rodil. I am following the artist on Instagram and I really love her stuff. She does awesome art with quotes from books and movies.

Next: This wonderful Reverie candle exclusively produced for Fairyloot by Meraki Candles. It smells awesome - sweet but fresh, like mint, marshmallows and candy floss. I am a huge fan of scented candles, so big love here.

Then we have a cute little Follow your dreams magnet by Fairyloot. As I said, it's cute, but I just took down my magnet board, but I putted it on my heater right now. I don't really like, that it's so huge and square. Maybe I will give it away. Don't know.

My favourite item might be the Dream Jar pin exclusively designed by House of Wonderland. I have usual buttons but this is my first pin. It's so cute, I pinned i on a beanie and wore it during the last days, when it was a bit colder. I might put it on my jeans jacket or shirt next.

The Little Dreamer tote bag featuring a quote from The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon produced by Miss Phi is adorable too. The design is super pretty. And I liked it even better than I thought: I considers the handles too short, but they turned out just fine. 

Though I already have a bunge of notebooks, here I have a new one for my collection: A gemstone notebook by Portico. Mine shows a garnet for January. It has lined pages and iridescent pages like the stone on the front on the first and last two double pages.

The next picture shows the spoiler card with the design for the Dreams & Wishes theme, the matching bookmark (first time they included one I think) plus a Spindle Fire and Hunted postcard.

Aaaand of course we got the book which is Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis. | Goodreads

Ok, so in super short, it's about this girl who is meant to be immolated to the sea to prevent the Kindom against a kind of wave which once destroyed it.
The rest is hard to put in a few sentences, so check out Goodreads.
I never heard of the book before but I am quite excited and it will be my next read.

Soooo, this was my first ever Fairyloot box I ever received and I am super happy with it. It contained wonderful items and I am excited for the next one, which I already ordered.

Have you ever ordered a Fairyloot box? What do you think of the Aprils one?

See you soon,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment