This was February '17 // Ella

Monday 6 March 2017

Overall:

Hi there, it's Ella!
Time's running, isn't it?
We're already into march, I've mastered my exams and I had a pretty good reading month. Now I am trying to figure out what to do with my life the next four weeks. Pretty crazy...

And a little update here: I started a tumblr-blog, just for fun and thoughts, so if you want to check out, click here.

Favourites:


  1. Caraval - This book was so good, I think I made it trough it in two days ( while I was supposed to study, I know...)
  2. Across the Universe - And still I was into studying, but I couldn't put it down. So after I finished it, I immediately jumped up and ran to the library to get the sequels.
  3. Tulips - I really enjoyed the fresh and colourful flowers at my desk while I was (supposed to) studying.
  4. Ballet - I restarted after one and a half year of pause and cheerleading and I am so glad I did! I adore getting back to the barre.
  5. Westworld - After finally being able to (legally) enjoy my freetime, I decided to start watching Westworld, and I am already done because, guess what - it was awesome. I think, I might really start being into science fiction...

Looking Forward:

Okay, so I think March will be amazing:
I have plenty time to read and do some stuff which was on my to do list since forever, like finally working on my photo album.
Also, I will spent time with my family and work on my Android 18 cosplay, since I will go to the Leipziger Book Fair / Manga-Comic-Con at the end of march.

I am really curious for all those things, so I hope it will really be a great month!

Ella

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats on finishing your exams! You must be relieved. xD

    And I really enjoyed Across the Universe so I'm glad you did too. :) And I've heard so many great things about Caraval and seeing that you enjoyed it so much just makes me want to read it even more. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous recap! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, I am relieved.
    I posted a review of Caraval too, if you're be interested :)

    ReplyDelete