2017 Releases I'm Excited For // Lena

Wednesday 15 February 2017

My tbr list is pretty long (33 books atm) and that's why I decided to buy less books in 2017. Nonetheless, there are some new releases I'm allowing myself to buy...

These beauties are waiting for their sequels...
  • Perfect (Flawed #2) by Cecilia Ahern - April 6th 
I've already read Flawed and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to continue on with the series. Btw I'm beyond angry that the german edition of Perfect was already released.
  • Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy by several authors - July 11th
Booktube is my guilty pleasure. The only thing I know about this book is that several authors teamed up with some famous booktubers. Sounds amazing to me!
  • Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare - May 23rd
I usually marathon series. That's why I haven't read Lady Midnight so far. But I'm definitely in a shadowhunter mood (I guess because of season two of the show). I hope I'll get to Lady Midnight soon so that I can dive right into Lord of Shadows.
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han - May 2nd
Disclaimer: I don't like Lara Jean. And I feel terribly sorry for that. 
The first two books weren't my cup of tea. In some way I felt too mature to read about Lara Jean's struggles and I secretly wished the book was about her older sister.
However, I'm definitely going to buy Always and Forever, Lara Jean because Jenny Han is one of my favorite authors.
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas - May 2nd
I have to admit I don't know anything about the series. But I'm a book hoarder and I'm collecting the series so that I can read it sometime later. 
  • Midnight Jewel (The Glittering Court #2) by Richelle Mead - June 27th
Same goes for this one... sorry not sorry
  • Ringer (Replica #2) by Lauren Oliver - October 3rd
I love Lauren Oliver. I've read most of her books and Replica was one of my more recent purchases. Can't wait to read it but I guess I'll wait a little while longer because otherwise I'll have to wait forever for Ringer to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment